66 Boultbee Avenue Townhome #7
Listed By Matt Casselman and Ben Ferguson RE/MAX Hallmark Realty
List Price 679,000
Check out Lucky #7!
Cool New york style brownstone freehold townhouse! 4 functional levels! 3rd storey master retreat with walkout to city skyline view terrace! Backyard oasis,private parking right in front, high ceilings in basement. Large laundry room with sink, lots of closets and storage, sky light allows warm natural light to cascade through the open concept centre of the home. Kitchen with island and new dishwasher. Perennial gardens surround gorgeous flagstone terrace in backyard in case you’re wondering what’s under the snow.
- It’s leslieville and the pocket at its best!
- Visitor parking
- Steps to Leslieville, The danforth, Riverdale, Trendy Queen East and emerging Gerrard!
- Common area has a fish pond – perennial flowers..beautiful urban oasis 🙂
- $75 dollar maintenance fees cover gardening, snow removal and garbage collection.
- New Roof
- New Cedar Deck off 3rd Level
Boultbee Avenue was named after lawyer Alfred Boultbee, a lawyer in Newmarket for
twenty-five years, and member of provincial parliament (MPP) for North York,1871–74 and East
York for 1879–82. He was also editor of the North York Sentinel. Boultbee came from England
and married Caroline Augusta Hamilton.253