Here is a great event being hosted by our local Riverside BIA!
Starts:Saturday, August 08, 2015 @ 10:00AM
Ends:Saturday, August 08, 2015 @ 6:00PM
Location:Riverside (Queen St. East/DVP to Queen East/Empire Ave)
In the spirit of the Pan Am/Para Pan Am Games, come join us for a Riverside Walks event on August 8th!
• Help launch Riverside’s vibrant Sports Legacy Mural (1 Munro Street at 10:30AM)
• Take in the sounds of the Vocalworks Children’s Choir (Munro Street, 11AM-12PM)
• Enjoy fresh blooms at the Toronto Flower Market (659 Queen St E from 10AM-3PM)
• Take part in a complimentary Culinary Adventure Walking Tour – compete for your spot in this $75 value tour!
• Experience Games-themed sidewalk shopping and tasters, happening all along Queen Street East (the DVP to Empire Ave from 12PM-6PM)
NEW: get your limited edition Riverside tee while supplies last, $$ goes toward supporting your fav’ neighbourhood!