SAVE THE DATE for Duke’s 20th annual SANTA’S BREAKFAST
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 29 – 8:45-11:00am
Join us for a fun filled morning of food and activities!
- Silent Art Auction of pieces created by the classrooms (check out the displays in the lobby throughout this month)
- Silent Wreath Auction of handmade wreaths by parents
- Winter Land Trail where snow fairies guide you through an enchanted walk to make a festive wish ($3)
- Children’s Marketplace where kids can buy surprise gifts (all items $1)
- Santa Visit and Photos ($4)
- Hanukkah Cookies for kids to decorate ($1)
- Bake Sale
- Crafts and Face Stamps at no cost
- Music and carolling led by Duke’s own talented music teachers
On the order form you will make your selections for:
- Breakfast Time – 8:45am or 9:30am; each time slot can accommodate 200
- Meal Selection – choice of pork sausages or eggs in addition to pancakes and fruit salad
These great Duke events cannot run without your help. Please if you can offer your time and you will be put in contact with Claudia, the Santa’s Breakfast volunteer coordinator.