From April 13 – 19 2015, the BIA will be piloting Riverside WineFest with support from Culinary Adventure Company, the Growers and Wineries from Prince Edward County and the Niagara Region.
Monday April 13
· FREE ”Wine & Wellness” Seminar with Wine Pairing and Tasting at OMA Chiropractic – 1 Munro St Thx to Sushi Bar for providing Sushi!!
· BYOW and $35 Prix Fix Table d’Hôte menu at Table 17. For reservations call 416 519 1851
· BYOW – Tabule at 810 Queen St E – 2 750 mL bottles/group
Tuesday April 14
· FREE Wine Tasting and “Discover Bouquets” Sensory Event at Quince Flowers at 660 Queen St E
· Malivoire Wine Makers Dinner and Wine Pairings at 747 Wine Bar ($100 per person) – call 416 778 9988 to book your table.
Wednesday April 15th
· FREE Wine & Chocolate Pairing and Workshop with Chocolate Tales at 747 Wine Bar at 747 Queen St E.
· Vintage Finds and FREE Wine Tastings at Guff Vintage and Custom Furniture at 1 Davies Ave.
Thursday April 16th
· Rose Hill Run Wine Makers Dinner and Wine Pairings at Il Ponte Cucina Italiana at 630 Queen St East. To reserve contact Giancarlo at 416.778.0404 or email@example.com
· FREE Wine Tastings and Notions Exhibit at macFAB Sews at 734 Queen St E.
· FREE Wine Tastings and Art at Dimensions Custom Framing and Gallery at 733 Queen St E. Friday
April 17th 4- 6 pm
· FREE Wine Tastings and Spring Fashion at Bergstrom Originals at 781 Queen St E
· Prix Fix Dinner and Wine Pairings at participating Riverside Restaurants:
o Il Ponte Cucina Italiana at 630 Queen St East. Reserve your space for this wonderful evening now – please contact Giancarlo at 416.778.0404 or firstname.lastname@example.org 747
o Wine Bar at 747 Queen St E.call 416 778 9988 to book your table.
April 18th 4- 6 pm
· FREE Wine Expo and More at the Ralph Thornton Centre – 765 Queen St E.
· Cheese & Cheers at Ralph Thornton Centre – 765 Queen St E. $49/person pre-registration required at Culinary Adventure Company.
· Riverside WineFEST Finale – Wine Crawl with expert tour guide Chef Scott Savoie from Culinary Adventure Company – $49 per person – pre-registration required.