52 Laing Street, Leslieville Toronto
Just listed by Matt Casselman & Ben Ferguson
RE/MAX Hallmark Realty Ltd.
Welcome to Leslievilles Loft House On Laing!
- A bright, detached Victorian bungalow with sensational loft style renovation!
- Tremendous curb appeal.
- Located on one of Leslieville’s most historic streets, a few homes south of the Maple Leaf Cottage.
- Private Muskoka setting- fully fenced in backyard overlooking Maple Leaf Forever Park with stately trees. Imagine the setting when everything is in bloom and the leaves are on the trees.
- Beautiful lush landscaping on both front and rear yards.
- Great income potential – large (1200 sq ft) self contained basement apartment previously rented for $1200 per month (with its own private laundry).
- Steps from the newly renovated Loblaws, Queen East Shops, Beaches, downtown, restaurants and cafes.
- Original staircase located at the east end of the house could be reconnected to make this a single family home.
- Laing Street is currently the main thoroughfare as Leslie is under construction but will be reopening in a few months and Laing will return to a quiet street.
- Location offers quick access to Gardiner expressway, DVP, 24 hour TTC.
Upper owners suite features
- Completed redesigned and rebuilt main floor.
- Sun drenched chef’s kitchen with breathtaking park vistas, natural granite counters, 5 burner gas range, stainless steel appliances and hood exhaust. Large island with lots of storage and wine rack.
- Stainless steel subway tile back-splash & large double sink.
- Gorgeous modern bathroom features floating double sink vanity, large custom glass shower , deep soaker tub, and stylish tiles.
- High end hand scraped oak flooring throughout main floor.
- Large master bedroom with walk-in closet and generous second bedroom.
- Front door closet.
- Vaulted loft like 10 foot ceilings.
- Pot lights throughout.
- Private owners suite laundry features front loading Maytag washer & dryer tucked away in the kitchen.
- French doors from kitchen to massive two tiered sunny west facing deck with storage underneath.